POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Is there a Table of Switches : Is there a Table of Switches Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Is there a Table of Switches
From: yang444
Date: 26 Mar 1998 14:17:08
Message: <351AA9B3.90E82F84@pacbell.net>
I'm a newbie trying to get through the #*&% documentation.

Is there a table of the command-line switches, their meanings, and how to set
them
in windows mode?

E.g. I can't get the height-field example in section 4.4.3 to work.
I copy the image.pov code, and get the error: "Cannot open 'Bytes : .pov'".

The example calls for switches +A0.1 +FT.

The doc doesn't seem to explain what these mean, nor how to set them without
going
to DOS mode to run POVRay from the command line.

--
Alan

p.s. How does one interpret that error msg?
Is it looking for a file named Bytes.pov?